Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Flyer Artwork

Recently I was just asked to work on a flyer and logo design for a booking company that a friend of mine is starting for local NJ bands. I finished this last night along with a few other sketches. Surprisingly, it didn't take that long from start to finish. I usually not this happy with a final piece unless I spend every waking moment on it. But I sat down and was determined to get this out before the deadline. Probably spent somewhere around 3 to 4 hours on it in total. Hopefully, they'll be more flyers like this to come. Check out the bands if you're looking for some pretty sweet new music. And if you're in the tri-state area, keep an eye out for the company and their shows. They should be booking some pretty cool stuff in the near future.


-Davel

No comments: