Monday, August 11, 2008

Green Tea In The Morning

Haven't really posted up anything in a while. I've been waiting for good news to roll in but I'm bored and this place has been lacking in updates, so I'll toss some your way. The shirt's are coming out great, we're just working on a few more designs before we start whoring ourselves out. Money is big issue with the delay.

I recently found a great framing warehouse and print shop to do all my work. So prints of my illustrations and designs will be available to purchase VERY soon. Plus I have framed artwork thats going to be sold.

A few friends of mine are working on putting an art show at a bar with a few bands playing in the stage area. That should be entertaining and hopefully not as sucky as my first art show. I shit you not, it was a disaster. But it won't really matter anyway because I'm pretty sure I'll be shit faced this time around.

Later

-Davel

No comments: