Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rumblings from the desk

Well it's Thursday, the week is almost over. I've been keeping myself occupied with The Office. Never really knew why I don't sit down and watch it more often. By the way, this is a pointless entry to distract me as I procrastinate a new illustration. I'm trying to get the colors down but fuck, it just doesn't look right. It's frustrating ya know.

This week has been pretty mellow. Hopefully this weekend some cataclysmic event will occur to keep me up and running with a purpose. But nothing serious like a terrorist attack. I'm talking about something more along the lines of an alien invasion, something along those lines. Maybe even a giant monster boxing match in the hudson river. I'd have an amazing view of that.

It's ideas like that, that make me wish A-list directors would be make entertaining shorts of that sort of thing happening. Like if Spielberg made a 10 minute short film about two giant mutants in the middle of a dog fight. I'd pay to see that. Fuck, maybe I should just make it myself. There's my goal for the weekend.

Make low-budget monster movie.

No comments: