Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Golden Bull Cometh

Had a really weird dream last night. Thought I'd share. So I'm at my cousins house on her birthday. She's turning 15 and her birthday happens to land on some sort of freaky pagan holiday. We're all in the house terrified because he just instinctively know that shes going to die and that shes cursed. Don't know why we know that, but in the dream it was just common knowledge. So I stuff her in a closet with her little sister and my sister, run downstairs and grab her father who is working on a painting. Not sure what he was working on but he grabs his gun and runs upstairs. I tell the girls that I'm going to run outside and find my car. But I have no idea where it is. The town for some reason is deserted, foggy and gray so I can't see a fucking thing. At this point we know whatever is coming for us, is coming quick. There's this unknown fear inside us all. I open the door and standing on the porch looking at me is a wolf and a golden bull. My uncle shoots at the golden bull as the wolf chases me inside. I'm trying to wave him away with my arm as my phone starts to ring. I try to fucking answer it, despite the fact that a wolf is trying to fucking maul me. At that point I woke up. Pretty gnarly eh?

No comments: