Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fuck you title bar

This is going to be a quickie post before I head out to work. I dread the ride there. Trust me when I say I much rather sit down and ramble on here but that's just not in the cards right now. I'm going to try and update this thing a little more from now. Possibly with smaller posts. Just so I get back into the habit.

Last night I began work on the coloring stage of my Freud picture. Got most of the scans done and some of the textures. The color palette I'm going to be using is a little different than what I planned but nothing ever goes according to plan once I hit this stage. And usually because of that, it makes everything that much more exciting. I'm going to try and post up a screen cap later tonight if I don't forget or fall into a deep sleep. Until next time kind gentle people of the internet. Farewell!


-Davel

No comments: