Friday, December 12, 2008

Cover Art Contest

I just finished up a new piece for a cover art contest. Murder By Death are hosting it, so I'm a little excited about it. Nervous too. They've been one of my favorite bands since I was in high school. It seems so long ago but it's only been about 5 years maybe. I can't fucking count.

The deadline is today at noon. Luckily I finished it 2 days ago. It's a shocker, I know. I usually don't finish things of this caliber until the VERY last minute. Chalk it up to second guessing myself throughout the whole process.

To say that this piece drove me crazy is an understatement. Due to my adoration for the band, I had to get everything right. If it wasn't, then why bother sending it? Luckily I love the final version and I'm hoping it gets chosen. Fingers crossed.

In other news, I was sick all week and now I think I might get sick again just as soon as I started feeling better...fuck

Murky



-Davel

No comments: