Friday, December 19, 2008

There is a lot of snow outside...

I think it's funny that I started this entry about 2 days ago and just haven't touched it. Weird. It finally started to snow, which is great. Well, not when I have to work in it, but at least it's starting to feel like fucking Christmas. We haven't put a tree up since it's a mess in this house. It still depresses me that I haven't had a tree for Christmas for like...maybe 3 years. Could be 4, I don't remember. The 18th was the anniversary that my grandfather died. Still feels like he's on extended vacation. That explains why when I found out he died, I just went downstairs and jerked off. But then again, I was 17 at the time and it was just routine.

Today I had a Christmas party with my friends at Bradley's house, which was great. Last years party was a fucking disaster that I hate reliving. But I can't deny that it makes for a funny story. Speaking of which, it seems like life is missing out on it's funny stories for me. I feel like I have accomplished anything in a while. Even though I did achieve my goal of ending up on NotCot.com (twice!), I'm talking about something more...meaningful I guess is the word I'm looking for. I'm looking for a real story to tell and I haven't had the experience it needs to be told. I'm not sure if that made sense or not. By the way, it feel's really good to vent a bit via a blog. I recently just went through all my blogs dateing back to like '04. Jesus Christ, I was such a fucking tool. It was embarassing reading the shit I wrote back then. Reliving the growing pains is weird. I guess it's a good thing I grew out of it. At least I think I'm out of it. Who knows.

I need to get off my ass and draw more. Write more too. Maybe that needs top priority. I actually need to take off my suite first. I'm wearing a suite. Why? Well, why not?


-Davel

No comments: