Friday, July 18, 2008

Cinema At It's Finest


I'm not going to write a long review about this movie because chances are, you've read about 80 thus far. But I need to express at how satisfied I am after watching The Dark Knight. So satisfied that if I hear someone bad mouth it, I will deck them in the face, ignoring any and all consequences. That being sad, I highly suggest you go watch The Dark Knight and be amazed at it's multi-layered awesomness. Not only does it break the mold of the comic book/ superhero genre, it dives head first into crime drama genre, and it mixes everything in like a nice warm stew. I would love to get into why it was so amazing, but then I would be ruining the movie going expereince for you. This is film. This is what movies are supposed to be like. So please, go out there, expereince movie magic at its finest. And please, PLEASE, spend your money on watching this and not renting "Meet The Spartans".

I can't believe they're still making shitty movies like that...god help us all.


Later


-Davel

No comments: