Thursday, July 10, 2008

Making T-Shirts Sucks

No, not really. That's a fucking lie. As a matter of fact, I haven't even made one yet. I'm fucking stuck trying to start to whole damn process. So I recently learned how to screen press at one useing some designs from Pearl Paint. I suggest going there because A.C. Moore is a lying bitch of a store and doesn't carry a goddamn thing that you would use for this project.

So I got all the supplies and followed all the steps but I'm pretty sure I fucked up somewhere along the beginning, thus screwing up the whole process. I've been working on it for 3 days and have gotten zero results. So this weekend, I'm going to start from the very beginning and try again.

So I'll have pics up on here soon of the designs or the shirts with the designs or people wearing the shirts with the designs, or quite possibly me nude. You pick.

Later.


-Davel

No comments: