Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"And I want ice cream as well !"

Yesterday was a pretty interesting day. I ended up going shopping with my "very best friend" Carlos. Looking for some new cloths for him to wear since he can't fit into his old ones. He's been shedding the pounds and it makes me ever so proud! Anyway, after we hit up a few stores we end up in Victoria's Secret so he can buy underwear for his mom. I know, it sounds strange but she approached him before we left and asked him to do her that favor. So, being the good son that he is, he went on his merry way into the store and bought his mother delicious looking panties, as I giggled behind him. While we waited in line, there was this woman with her little girl. And from what I can tell the little girl wanted her mom to buy something and she said no which lead the little girl into a crying frenzy. She ran to the corner of the store screaming and sat down, pretty much crying at the top of her lungs. Her mother kept telling the little girl "I'll buy it, just calm down!" but the little girl wouldn't. So after like five minutes of screeching cries from this little girl, she begins to calm down. Until she notices her mother hasn't purchased whatever she was crying about yet. She then continues.....

Now the mother is pleading with the little girl to stop, and this is the part that blew my fucking mind out of the back of my head and against the pink walls. The little girl screams out "No! And I want ice cream as well!"

Sometimes, little kids just piss me the fuck off. She's been crying for about 15 minutes straight and she has the nerve to ask her mom..no, DEMAND that her mom get her ice cream as well. I don't give a shit if she's just a little girl, bitch needs to shut the fuck up when I'm getting my shop on. I'm pretty sure her mom bought her the ice cream too. Which is fucking stupid and only fueling the fire of a first class bitch upbringing for this poor child.

I'm surrounded by comedy.

No comments: