Monday, July 21, 2008

Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder


So saturday night I began working on a drawing of Han solo (The Man) and I finished working on it this afternoon. I've been wanting to tackle an iconic figure of that magnitude for a very long time. Especially someone from Star Wars. I actually drew a full Han but cropped it after I colored and tweaked it a bit. The drawing didn't really look like Han that much but once I began to paint it via photoshop cs3, it began to look more like Harrison Ford..but a little drunk. Which is always a good thing.

With this piece I tried something a little different. It's really refreshing and challenging to keep things looking different. But thats half the fun. You can expect more characters from the saga to appear around here. For now, I would love to hear some feedback.

Later

-Davel

No comments: