Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sexual Identity Crisis

I forgot to mention that yesterday I received some very disturbing news from my overly observant girlfriend. She informed me that my cat of two years, Squeegee, was not a female and was in fact a male.

My world proceeded to crumble around me like I was fucking Brando on Krypton. So all those times I would chase my friends with my cats vagina, holding her in the air, turned out to be me chasing my friends with my cats BALLS. Yeah, let that one sink in for a bit.

But it's cool, I justified the situation by realizing that Garfield was a dude, and pretty much the coolest cat ever next to Hello Kitty. Much to my surprise, Squeegee does not enjoy Lasagna but does enjoy the company of penguins.

Later

-Davel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude that is so funny, had the situation once; had 2 cats thought 1 was a boy and the other a girl, until my sis pointed out his overly exposed balls... after that I guess he felt comfortable with being himself and would try 2 grind my other cat, not so pleaseant ended up giving on away...